Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 15 Juice Feasting, 10lbs Lost, Why I started

My juice feasting has been going pretty well. Yesterday was a little difficult. I made my husband and son some pork chops and they smelled so good. Then they wanted breakfast for dinner so eggs and sausage. I wanted to eat the sausage so bad. I just kept telling myself the juicing is only temporary and I can eat later. It's been working well. I made a delicious V8 last night and it was very satisfying. I weighed in the morning and have finally hit the ten pound mark YEA!!! I've been having to mix organic produce and conventional when I can't find what I need. I hate to do it but I'd rather stay on the feast.
 
Detox symptoms:
More headaches and my lymph glands have been hurting here and there. I watched some videos on-line about detoxing. A lot of people say there are a wide range of detox symptoms from mucus pouring out of every orifice, to pus, headaches, fatigue. So I don't have much to complain about. I am getting more mucus in my throat and nose but not much anywhere else, thankfully. I get really tired by like seven o'clock and went to bed last night at eight thirty. I care more about fixing my healthy right now then staying up late. My jaw has also been aching everyday by about four o'clock. I've been doing some homepathic meds for symptoms that are more than uncomfortable.
 
I am loving my pineapple juice mix. Just to re-cap it's a pineapple, zucchini, cucumber and a lemon. I add stevia to sweeten and water to dilute. I crave this one often.
I have been able to keep my mind focused on this juice feast better than the last one I did. My cravings for food have decreased so much I'm sometimes flabbergasted.
 
Anyway, I was going to do a post on why I started this juice feast in the first place.
1. Detox my body
2. Increase energy levels
3. Relieve Headaches and migraines
4. Relieve chronic fatigue
5. Lose weight(this is the first one really)
6. Relieve depression
7. Increase nutritional levels
8. Stop muscular cramping
9. Help PMS symptoms
10. Improve Skin
11. Relieve chronic inflammation
12. Relieve muscular and joint pain
13. Re balance body
14. Get rid of toxins in body(this is ongoing process)
15. Help with brain fog and recall problems
16.Help with severe menstrual cramping
 
So far, I have noticed an increase in the day with my energy levels. My brain fog has gotten better and so has the depression. I posted on how much better my PMS was and my cramping was the lightest it has ever been. My skin definitely has improved and so has the muscular pain. Also can I say again I LOST TEN POUNDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear your ideas, please be kind to all and considerate.