Friday, October 26, 2012

Day Seven of Juice Feast 2

I am doing great with this second juice feast, now. I had a set back on day four and ate a goulash I was making for my family. It smelled so good I caved and really regretted it. My stomach swelled out 3 inches and I felt terrible for hours. I am now back on track, yeah! I have lost seven pounds so far and am very happy with the results. I am sticking to the Mean Green Juice and will supplement with the Master Cleanse when I get bored with the green juice. I have been doing some herbal teas and of course my homemade Kombucha with stevia. I love the homemade version but have read that you shouldn't consume a lot in a day. It has organic acids and is very cleansing and can, if consumed too much and too often cause acidosis.

 I will be ordering some Reishi mushroom and bentonite clay and maybe some ziolite clay. I want to start including more in my diet that will boost my immunity and remove more toxins. I want to try and "find" some Chaga this weekend if I can in the mountains. This will be a new adventure for me as I have never done it before. We are going "wild edible" hunting. I've been reading a book on wild edibles and going through YouTube videos on them. I am so intrigued by the idea of foraging for food. The season is almost gone to do much but we are going to try. I'm going to be ordering a book on mushrooms so I can start learning about the medicinal properties etc. Everything we need to heal and be healthy is already here if we don't contaminate it and destroy it through industry.

I'm feeling really good and have had a huge boost in energy. No headaches as of yet. ;) I broke out a little with acne on my face and am having more body odor otherwise, no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear your ideas, please be kind to all and considerate.